YAY! It is the beginning of a new year. Doesn't January 1 make you want to start fresh? To do things a bit differently than you have done before? It does to me...I am totally that girl that gets a really good idea in the middle of October and then says to herself, "I am all over that on January 1st."
I am not much of a resolution girl but I do like to make a To Do list for the year. Maybe it is the same thing but I like my list idea better. Doesn't seem like as much pressure to perform.
My To Do list for 2009
1) Pray pray pray - Beef up my prayer life. Seek after God in everything.
2) Budget budget budget - Get on a realistic budget and stay there.
3) Health health health - Eat healthier. Exercise more.
4) Simplify simplify simplify - Declutter my house and my life.
5) Friendship friendship friendship - Be a better friend. Take the initiative more.
6) Learn learn learn - Get back in school.