Friday, March 20, 2009

yellow


You girls are SO good!


Of course I am a yellow! BUT I do have a lot of green in me too.


Chad is a green with red being a close second.


I am getting the kid version of the test on Sunday and plan to test both the kids. My guess is that Madeline will be a red or blue and Eli a green. But we will see. There is a book that I am getting that talks about how a yellow mom (or any color for that matter) can better parent a red, blue, or green child. It should be interesting to see how much I can change in how I parent my children based on their personality. It is something that I haven't really thought much about but I am anxious to tweak my parenting to fit their individual needs. Something I should have done years ago...better late than never, right??

1 comment:

stacie stanley said...

Can you get be those tests? Would love to "tweek" also! Thanks for you wisdom!