Thursday, January 26, 2012

The day has finally come

BEFORE



The day has finally come. Madeline got braces on her teeth. After two and a half years of a lower spacer and orthodontist appointments every 4 months and getting 12 teeth pulled (10 baby and 2 permanent) we have reached the big day. It felt like this day would never come...that we were going through all this work for nothing, that her teeth were getting more and more crooked as we waited and waited for her orthodontist to say "It is time." What a relief. And as weird as this sounds, it will mean I am not feeling like people are judging me as a parent...I AM taking care of my daughter's teeth, thank you very much. Now it is obvious that we are being proactive about getting her the best smile ever!!



DURING
I can't call this after...that will come after these puppies are off in 2 1/2 years.


No comments: