Monday, March 12, 2012

Update

Hello all...

*Olive Louise has been with us for 3 weeks. It is like having a baby at home so I am sleep deprived and I feel like nothing gets done during the day. So frustrating but I know this is such a short season in puppy hood and we will be on the other side of the craziness soon enough. She is so much fun and uber cute to boot.

*I am starting a new life plan. Ha! Does that sound better than a diet? I hope so. Yes, I am one of those fat women who diets about 8 times a year and doesn't weigh any less at the end of that year. I am a yo-yo dieter to the max. Frustrating but today is a new day and this time it might work. No sense in saying I am going to be 80 pounds lighter come next year or some other crazy goal. My track record sucks. But I am trying it again and not giving in to the lie that I am ok with being fat because I am not.


No comments: