Monday, July 28, 2008

he couldn't wait

So Chad and I have been scouring the internet for a beach house to rent on St. George's Island for our vacation. After HOURS and HOURS looking at all that was available (well, at least what we found after exhausting every search engine) we found one!!!! I will call and make our reservations tomorrow for June 13-20, 2009. If the reservation goes through I will post a pic of our accomodations. I am SO excited!! The Miller vacation is coming along nicely. We will hit Disney for 4 or 5 nights before. Any tips you have for getting discounted rooms or tickets would be greatly appreciated!

Chad couldn't hold out any longer. He asked at dinner if we should tell them. Ugh. And I thought I was going to be the secret giver upper. Nope. So we told them. Eli didn't believe us and Madeline was screaming and laughing. BUT they don't know when we are going. Well, they know it isn't until next summer. Sooooo, no more surprises. Maybe we can still make the actual date a secret and not tell them until we are packing up the car to leave. Oy vey. My plans of waking Madeline up at the crack of dawn to drive for 2 and a half days and not telling her where we are going are crushed. Maybe she will forget all about it....doubtful!

No comments: