Monday, November 30, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...


Oh my word! I am almost famous! HA! I just received my first blog award!! How does that happen??

I am the proud recipient of the Superior Scribbler blog award!! It was given to me by Cassandra at MoonBoat Cafe. She has 2 blogs. I read both and love them...very inspirational and gives some really good homeschooling advice.

This post at Scholastic Scribe explains the origin of the award. Such a good idea!

Here are the rules:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must pass the award on to 5 deserving blog friends.
2. The Scribbler must link to the Scribbler who gave him or her the award. (that would be me)
3. The Scribbler must display the blog and link to this post, which explains the award. (that would be the Scholastic Scribe post)
4. The Scribbler must add his or her name to the McLinky list on that blog post (see #3).
5. The Scribbler must post the rules on his or her blog.

So without further ado...what does that mean anyway? What in the world is "ado?" Anyway, here are my winners!!!

*Mara at Sincerely -She is my 18 year old niece. She is so real. No fluffy teenage goofiness coming from this girl. She has awesome taste in music. She has an amazing boyfriend. She writes about both and so much more!

*Bethany at do.think.wear.see.love.dream -She is fashionable and quirky and has the cutest little girls ever! She is as cute as a button!

*Meredith at in progress -She writes from her heart and challenges me to think about things differently. She is going after God and isn't afraid to share it!

*Haverlee at connect with the colyers -She is Bethany's sister and she writes about her life as a mommy to two precious boys and wife to one adventurous (aka crazy) man. She is one of the sweetest people I know.

*Emily at recoveringgavin -In her words, it is "My journey to rescue my son from autism." So inspirational to hear about all the changes they have made as a family to help Gavin.

Visit the winners-Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

Congratulations! I so look forward to following you on Cassandra's high recommendation :)

haverlee said...

So cool that she picked you! And thanks for picking ME!! I'm honored :) And your words meant a lot-seriously. Its amazing what a few words of affirmation can do for someone!