Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Totally stole this due to lack of blog inspiration...please bear with me...


Outside my window...a big white cat sitting between the retirement home garages that butt up to our backyard.

I am thinking...about all that I need to do today.

I am thankful for...all the new and exciting things I am learning about God and who He is and who He created me to be.

From the learning rooms...Eli is cutting out a train and Madeline is summarizing her history lesson.

From the kitchen...dishes are running, more dishes need to be running, and yummy dinner is planned.

I am wearing...army green pajama bottoms, grey Eddie Bauer long sleeve T that I have had for 15 years.

I am creating...life long memories for my kids.

I am going...away for the weekend with my sister and my nieces.

I am reading...Crazy Love by Francis Chan.

I am hoping...for a short line to get my Pioneer Woman cookbook signed in Minneapolis this weekend.

On my mind...Chad.

I am hearing...the dog barking as she stares into the closet.

Around the house...the laundry pile is dwindling despite not having water for half the day yesterday.

One of my favorite things...listening to worship music as I drift off to sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Dan Mohler speaking tonight at church. Kids to Nana's Thursday night. Bible study leadership meeting Friday morning. Leave for Minneapolis Friday afternoon. Have a blast in the Twin Cities. Come home Sunday!

1 comment:

stacie stanley said...

Have fun this weekend!! WE are leavaing in the morning for 10 days in New York and Pennsyvania. LEt's plan a get together with the the girls when I return.