Sunday, July 13, 2008

the mother of all vacations

EEEK! Chad and I are doing it! The big mother of all vacation spots. The most commercialized destination EVER! Yes, we have fallen into the trap that is D-I-S-N-E-Y!! I think kids these days are born with Mickey Mouse fever and the only cure is more D-I-S-N-E-Y! We are just in the very early stages of planning, deciding when to go and for how long. I think we are planning on going the first week in June of 2009, right after Madeline gets out of school. We aren't sure how long. But we will follow up our trip to everything Mickey with a relaxing 7 days at the beach. We have been pouring over the internet to find the prefect beach location and the perfect beach house. We are looking at Clearwater, Panama City, and St. George's Island, so far. There are SOOOO many options that it is a tad overwhelming. So, if you have been to a great family friendly beach in FL, I would love to hear all about it. We are going to keep the entire trip a secret from the kids and we hope to surprise them the morning we leave. I am HORRIBLE at keeping secrets so this is going to be a long 11 months!!

No comments: