Wednesday, December 3, 2008

gift


I LOOOOOOOOOVE Christmas! I love EVERYTHING about it!!! I love the happiness that most people feel this time of year, the music, the food, the shopping, the gifts (given and received), the traffic, the long lines at the store (I have met so many wonderful people in those lines), the kid's Christmas programs, the parties, did I mention the food, the snow, the excitement of the kids, Christmas Eve service, and most of all I love that God loves us SO MUCH that He sent His son, Jesus, to live on Earth as a human being and to die for our sins so that whoever believes in Him will spend eternity in heaven. I love that my kids are understanding more and more each year that Christmas is all about Jesus and celebrating His birth into this world and what that means for them. What an amazing God we have to give us such an amazing GIFT!!


No comments: