Sunday, June 28, 2009

blog ignorer

I am an unfit blog mother. Here she sits all alone and untended. Why? Because I have been sucked into the world of Edward Cullen-no pun intended. I borrowed the Twilight series from a friend to read on our FL trip. I wanted to see what all the hype was about...and now I know. I haven't been able to put them down. I have been reading for four days straight. I have about 100 pages left of the last book and then I can get back to the real world and not to be shirking my duties as a wife and mom and a blog mom.


4 comments:

Meredith said...

tisk-tisk...neglecting your blog for Twilight....i miss your hilarious commentary on life.

i'm B. said...

oh my word, LOVE IT. i was like a zombie when i read those books--could not focus on anything else!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to have brought you over to the "other wide" -- I'm so proud. Those books have converted 5 people now. My special tote bag and bookmark is no longer funny, right? Seems perfect once you know the power of those books!! :-D Can't wait to hear your movie review!!

Becka said...

Do you need to borrow the movie? Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob?