Saturday, August 29, 2009

day 3 to today

The rest of the week in review....


WED: Chad and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. The kids went to spend the night at Nana's house and we went out to eat. To the bookstore and then we came home and Chad made us absolutely divine hot chocolate. Served in our mugs. I have had that Miss Piggy mug since I was in 3rd grade. I found the Kermit mug at a church garage sale about 4 years ago. They are a match made in heaven...much like Chad and I. *bliss*



THURS: We learned about Jubal and Tubal-Cain in history (Genesis 4:21,22) and Eli built a
tool just like Tubal-Cain did. Can you tell it is a hammer? *Pardon the bare torso, crazy hair, and the Crystal Light moustache...that is just how we roll.*



SAT: Today we saved this little guy from the ferocious jaws of Lola. He was in our drive way and Lola wanted to eat him. *shudder* We shall call him Steve.

No comments: