Saturday, October 17, 2009

To do do do...

Ugh. I feel like I have a to do list a mile long and I have no motivation to get it done.

*clean up shelf by the washer and dryer to use in the office
*rearrange office to fit shelf
*move shelf to office
*organize office to include shelf
*fill shelf with books
*continue getting Eli's dresser switched to fall
*bag or box up Madeline and Eli's too small clothes and summer clothes
*purge my closet and dresser of clothes that I no longer wear
*put away all summer clothes
*help Eli get his toys under control, including boxing some up to sell on Craigslist

I am hoping to get most of this done tomorrow so we can attack next week with a vengeance. We took 2 days off from school last week and I would like to catch up a bit. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider wished luck sent your way!!

P.S. Get Chad to do Nos. 1-4. BAM! Four things knocked off the list.

I need a husband. Stat.

Meredith said...

do we need another playdate w/ movitation? :)

Cassandra Frear said...

Ew. I know how you feel.

Still, it's going to feel good to have it done, right?