Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things to remember from our trip

This list is more for me than for you..but you can eavesdrop if you wish.

*The Kentucky crooner until 3 am.

*Hammerhead shark sighting

*White Castle mayhem

*Snappy's pizza in Kentucky...best customer service EVER!

*Nervous breakdown while driving through construction in Birmingham

*Naval museum tears

*Eli and his beloved pocket knife

*Secret lovin'  *blush*

*Unbroken and Winter Garden...amazing books

*Falling asleep to the sound of the waves

*My amazing beach hair...wish it could look that great all the time!! I want to bottle the salt water!!

*Relaxing in an inner tube in the middle of the ocean...ok, not the middle, but it could have been!

*Renting a boat in the bay and spending a day toodling around looking for sea life. And Eli captaining the boat on the way back to port....what a wild ride.

*Spending my birthday and Mother's Day at the beach.

*Madeline's photo shoot on the beach. So fun and the pictures are gorgeous.

I am sure I will think of more but this is enough for now.

2 comments:

haverlee said...

You should try this! I got it once but I think my hair was a bit to fine for it. http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT72&PRODUCT_ID=221

haverlee said...

dang it. *too*